quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2013

Life, love, pain.

Life, love, pain
Everyday it hurts,
I ask a question
Unfortunately, I get the same answer
'Its life'
Why does it have to be LIFE?
Shouldn't there be another excuse?
Why is Life to be blamed?
Loves seems to be fading
She's no where to be found
 Pain on the other hand,
Keeps ravishing into the world
People seem to find it friendly
An easy way to deal with themselves
Wrong seems to be Right
Right is vanishing with love

No one cares they're just pretending
They tell me, no one exists
My skin is on fire
It keeps burning,
While I seek for the answers.
And when I get the answers
It feels like a sword passing through my aorta
But the more answers I get
The more questions I ask
It's life....
Why should it be? Why?...
Where are we going?
What are we striving for?
What is the 'catch'?
Or is there even one?
To live is the rarest thing in the world,
Most people.....just exist.
But in three words, life can be summed up




It goes on.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário